- Art & Craft
Quick things to note about week 1. It begins!
- This week’s bands: Parlours, preceded by Milk & Eggs, Hanwell, and Death Ships
- Main gate opens at 4pm, bands start at 5pm, event closes at 9pm
- $3 at the gate, kids 12 and under free
- Art and Craft market from 4pm-8pm
- Food and Drink from 4pm-9pm
- Don’t forget! If you bring-your-own-mug, or buy one at the event, you can get local beer!
- Season pass holders and advance ticket purchasers — just show your ID
- In honor of Memorial Day week, all current and past military service members will be admitted free
- Special surprise (oops) performance by Dustin Smith of his new song “I’ll Be Your Soldier,” in tribute to those who fight for us
- The human-leg powered bicycle generator will be running all four weeks, thanks to the INHF
- Free bicycle valet service every week
- Get in for $1 if you go to Market Day and show up at the gate wearing an official Ankeny Unplugged 2012 festival shirt from Honeybadger
- Kosama of Ankeny is this week’s event sponsor
- Any questions? Look here
We thank all members of the military who have and do serve and remember those we have lost.
In observation of Memorial Day week, FREE ADMISSION will be granted to current and former military service members at the Ankeny Unplugged Music Festival Series event on SATURDAY, JUNE 2.
If you would like to help us spread the word about this offer, please download and distribute the PDF flyer.
This benefit is sponsored in part by Brooks Borg Skiles Architecture Engineering, LLP.